Happy Monday friends! We are having an extra happy Monday today because it's the first official "Snow Day" this year... Woot, Woot!! No school and hanging out with my boys in our jammies watching Christmas shows, drinking apple juice(them)/coffee(me) and relaxing. Later, we'll make some Christmas cookies. :)
Thought I'd take a break from the excitement of the Christmas classic "Dora's Christmas Carol" to share my silver and gold vignette. This vignette is in my entry way near my "Fancy" Christmas tree so I played off the fancy tree colors.
I filled my largest apothecary jar with ornaments, I know, I know, I already did this in the kitchen but, I love this look!
My smaller apothecary jar has nothing but silver star garland stuffed in it. I've had this garland for years, I really love it and it's getting hard to find. I used to use it on my tree but it's lost so many stars that it's too shabby looking to put on my "very fancy" tree (according to my oldest boy). I like how it looks stuffed in this jar though.
For a final touch I added this silver garland strand across the table. It adds a pretty sparkle with a little bit of a vintage look too.
Here is the finished product...
Hope you enjoyed... I'll be back soon with more Christmas Cheer!
I'm linked to Making the World Cuter

I'm linked to Making the World Cuter
No comments:
Post a Comment