Merry Christmas, friends! We had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you did too. The kiddos are in bed so I thought I'd hop on my blog and finish my not-so-simple Christmas tour. Surely, no one will read it since it's Christmas and people should be celebrating, not reading blogs. But just maybe, some of you, like me, can steal a moment with your Christmas cookies and laptop, and enjoy some quiet time browsing some pretty Christmas pictures. This is for you!
If you'd like to see Part 1 of my Not-so-simple Christmas, check it out here. Part 2 features my living and dining room and is mostly Silver, Gold and Bronze . Also, my "fancy" tree. :)
Entryway console top...
Living room ottoman centerpiece...
This little Santa and his reindeer fly over the Christmas village... my boys LOVE this. :)
My dining room table centerpiece is kind of a hodgepodge but I like it. The glass candle holder was $6 on clearance at TJ Maxx a few years back, it is from Williams Sonoma and it is huge! The wreath is from Pier 1, 90% off last year after Christmas sale, $4.50. I stuck some gold and bronze X-mas tulle stuff around the base of the candleholder to fill the space.
I made this no-sew pillow out of a placemat! No, seriously! I got the idea from another blog (if it's you, tell me and I'll give you the credit, sorry, I don't remember) I didn't do anything to it but stuff it and glue the fabric back together. It is perfect in my living room... can you believe that is a placemat?
These 2 tall and skinny gold reindeer were new additions this year, of course they were a deal!
Love how they look in my bronze and gold Christmas tree forest.
We had a very beautiful white Christmas, did you?
No comments:
Post a Comment