(Let me be very clear that this picture is NOT MY HOUSE!)
![]() |
| Picture courtesy of A&E. (This is not my house!) |
Anywhoo, back to Hoarders, my husband teases me that he's going to call the producers of Hoarders and get them to do an "intervention" for me. Really funny honey, ha ha ha.
I must admit that I am a bit of a
But seriously, we do have too much stuff. So, like everyone else at this time of the year, we (hubby is helping by throwing stuff out when I'm not looking ;) have started a major decluttering/organization/rubbish reduction campaign.
In my blogging time I have not been blogging but going through all the wonderful organizing ideas in blogland and trying to come up with some of my own. (I've also been working on some new decorating jobs, WooHoo!)
I've got some projects in the works that I will be sharing soon for all of my fellow "hoarders" out there. ;)
Come back late tonight where I'll be introducing my fun new sponsor at my weekly Flaunt it Friday party!

No comments:
Post a Comment