FREE IMAGES
Another fabulous week of link ups... so hard to choose! Thanks for joining me. :)
Check out the fabulousness of this dresser re-do by
Twice Lovely. I heart damask...
Beautiful and brilliantly colored eggs by
Craftberry Bush.

A fabulous spring mantel by
Sweet Something Designs.
LOVE this pink-a-licious makeover by
Chrissie's Collections! Check out the pics of the inside... it's cute too!
Fun floor stripes by
Little Blue Chairs... love those colors!

A beautiful slipcover from a dropcloth! Great job
Restoration House!
My mouth is watering just looking at these! Check out
While He Was Napping's deelish soft pretzels!
Super-Cute Spring has Sprung canvas tutorial by
Making Messes.
Look at this cute little nightstand makeover by
Fabulously Flawed.
Awesome board and batten at
Recaptured Charm... plus they put up a wall!
A fantastic and frugal bedroom makeover at
Welcome to Heardmont.
Craigslist turned cute Pottery Barn knock-off mirror by
Red Door Abode.
Fantastic stenciling projects by
Design Share.Sweet and Cheap Ballard knock-off pillows by
West Furniture Revival.
The best little sandwich recipe from
I Should Be Mopping the Floor. I've had these before and they are DEELISH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment