Flaunt it Friday Features

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

FREE IMAGES
As usual, you party animals have out done yourselves. It's so hard to choose but here are some of my faves.

Please feel free to grab a button if you were featured.

Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

Look at this fabulous mantel (and old suitcases) makeover by Maple and Magnolia... love it!


Pottery Barn inspired Easter vignette by the DIY Show-off,   I think I like it better than Pottery Barns...shhh, don't tell Pottery Barn. ;)


A fantastic chair makeover by Faith, Trust, & Pixie Dust!


Cute mini mud room from A Thoughtful Place.
IMG_0178

Cheap and cute office storage by The Sweetest Digs.


Deelish Reese's Peanut Butter Cupcakes by Sweetened by Kagi... oh my, I think I'm drooling!


Darling hand-painted Easter eggs by Craftberry Bush, I can't believe she will have to throw these away (or eat them!)


Amazing and thrifty bathroom makeover by Batchelors Way.


Lovely dresser re-do in Pink by Revival Decor (I am a sucker for pink! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment