Easter Peep Bouquet!

Monday, March 19, 2012

FREE IMAGES
Hey there!  Well, now that St. Patrick's Day is behind us that makes it officially Easter decorating season.  We better not waste any time! :)

My talented friend Julie made this super-duper cute Easter bouquet and I just had to share it!  She was inspired pinspired by Pinterest!


She used Reese's pieces on the bottom, Peeps (obviously) and some faux flowers.  She used a foam flower insert in the bottom so she wouldn't have to use as many Reese's pieces.  She is not a blogger (but probably should be!) so I thought this was way too cute not to make it into the blogland.  I knew you all would love it! :)

Now, need to get crackin' on my own Easter decor.  It will be here before we know it!!

PS:  Remember to sign up for my current giveaway, $60 to Vinyl Crafts, sign up here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment